EXTERNAL USE ONLY!!!!! (baahaahaa!)
Made from soy wax for its beautiful creamy texture and consistency.
If you're going to light him please make sure he is placed on a large inflammable dish, never left unsupervised, and kept away from pets and children. All the wax in this candle will melt into a pool, therefore your dish needs to allow for this.
This candle is completely handmade, so there may be slight variations in finish, colour and texture.
Please note: a common side effect of using soy wax is frosting. Don’t worry though, this is completely natural and won’t affect your burn.